NextGen Worcestershire & Herefordshire
We are proud to announce Next Generation GP Herefordshire and Worcestershire 2021 is back for the second year running, now on Zoom!
This nationally expanding and fully-funded programme seeks to inspire emerging future leaders in general practice, and this year is no exception, with a fantastic line up of speakers by foremost leaders in healthcare.
Applications are now open, and will *close on Friday 11th December at 12noon*
This is a fully funded programme, and we are kindly supported by NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire CCG and NHS England.
The programme consists of 6 evening events from January 2021- June 2021, and will be held virtually on zoom for approx 90 minutes starting at 7:30pm * with the exception of March which will be a 2 hour session starting at 6.45pm.
Upcoming session dates and speakers:
1. Thursday 7th January 2021 - Interview with Dr Nikki Kanani MBE, Director of Primary Care, NHSE
2. Wednesday 10th February 2021- Herefordshire and Worcestershire ICS and PCN CD panel interview, Simon Trickett, Accountable Officer NHS Herefordshire & Worcestershire CCG/STP Lead and H&W PCN CDs
3. Tuesday 2nd March 2021- Hannah Miller, Strengths Coach, Hello Sidekickco
4. Wednesday 14th April 2021- Dr Martin McShane, Chief Medical Officer UK, Optum International
5. Tuesday 11th May 2021- Professor Michael West CBE, Senior Visiting Fellow, The King’s Fund
6. Tuesday 15th June 2021- David Blackadder-Weinstein, Head of Communications and Public Relations,
Applicants must be able to commit to attend 4 of 6 events.
Applications are open now, and will close Friday 11th December 2020 at 12 noon.
Applicants are invited to submit, via an application form, a very brief expression of interest outlining their motivation for applying to the programme below.
Link to application form: https://bit.ly/NextGGPHW2021
The Next Generation GP Herefordshire and Worcestershire 2021 Team
The programme is run by Hollie Hastings and Dr Meeraj Shah supported by Dr Dawn Jackson.
You can find out more about what Next Generation GP are up to via our national monthly bulletin and our twitter feed (@NextGGP).