We are currently running our second cohort of Next Generation GP Herefordshire and Worcestershire!
The programme consists of 6 evening events from January 2021- June 2021, and is being held virtually on MS Teams for approx 90 minutes starting at 7:30pm.
Session dates and speakers
1. Thursday 7th January 2021 - Interview with Dr Nikki Kanani MBE, Director of Primary Care, NHSE
2. Wednesday 10th February 2021- Herefordshire and Worcestershire ICS and PCN CD panel interview, Simon Trickett, Accountable Officer NHS Herefordshire & Worcestershire CCG/STP Lead and H&W PCN CDs
3. Tuesday 2nd March 2021- Hannah Miller, Strengths Coach, Hello Sidekickco
4. Wednesday 14th April 2021- Dr Martin McShane, Chief Medical Officer UK, Optum International
5. Tuesday 11th May 2021- Professor Michael West CBE, Senior Visiting Fellow, The King’s Fund
6. Tuesday 15th June 2021- David Blackadder-Weinstein, Head of Communications and Public Relations,
The Next Generation GP Herefordshire and Worcestershire 2021 Team
The programme is run by Hollie Hastings and Dr Meeraj Shah
You can find out more about what Next Generation GP are up to via our national monthly bulletin and our twitter feed (@NextGGP).